New Delhi: An inter-ministerial staff has been arrange through the federal government to coordinate probe into the alleged violation of quite a lot of regulations like cash laundering and overseas contributions through 3 Nehru-Gandhi relatives connected trusts, together with the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation (RGF). Also Read – Farmers protest, lift slogans towards Rahul Gandhi
A Home Ministry spokesperson mentioned a unique director within the Enforcement Directorate will head the staff. Also Read – Indira Gandhi fought for secularism, for her there was once just one faith: Sonia
“MHA sets up inter-ministerial committee to coordinate investigations into violation of various legal provisions of PMLA, Income Tax Act, FCRA etc by Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, Rajiv Gandhi Charitable Trust & Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust. Spl. Dir of ED will head the committee,” a house ministry spokesperson tweeted. Also Read – Sonia, Pranab be mindful ‘Iron Lady’ Indira Gandhi
1. Rajiv Gandhi Foundation was once arrange in June 1991. Sonia Gandhi is the chairperson if this basis.
2. Rajiv Gandhi Charitable Trust was once arrange in 2002 to “commemorate and take forward the vision of Rajiv Gandhi”.
3. The factor of the alleged wrongdoing through the trusts was once raked up through BJP leader JP Nadda.
4. “PMNRF, meant to help people in distress, was donating money to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation in UPA years. Who sat on the PMNRF board? Smt. Sonia Gandhi
Who chairs RGF? Smt. Sonia Gandhi.
Totally reprehensible, disregarding ethics, processes and not bothering about transparency,” Nadda tweeted on June 26.
PMNRF, intended to assist other people in misery, was once donating cash to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation in UPA years.
Who sat at the PMNRF board? Smt. Sonia Gandhi
Who chairs RGF? Smt. Sonia Gandhi.
Totally reprehensible, pushing aside ethics, processes and no longer bothering about transparency. pic.twitter.com/tttDP4S6bY
— Jagat Prakash Nadda (@JPNadda) June 26, 2020
5. People of India donated their hard earned cash to PMNRF to assist their fellow electorate in want. To divert this public cash right into a family-run basis is not just a brazen fraud but in addition a large betrayal of the folks of India, Nadda wrote.
6. Nadda had alleged that RGF took donation from Mehul Choksi. “Why did you take donation in Rajiv Gandhi Foundation from Mehul Choksi and give loan to him? The country wants to know as to why the foundation took money from Mehul Choksi and what is the relation between Mehul Choksi and Rajiv Gandhi Foundation?” Nadda mentioned.
7. The BJP had additionally alleged that RGF gained fund from China. “I am amazed that the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation received 3 hundred thousand USD from the People’s Republic of China & the Chinese Embassy and China,” Nadda had mentioned.
8. The basis does no longer respond to RTI, the BJP birthday party leader had alleged. “People of India want to know why the accounts of Rajiv Gandhi foundation refused for the CAG auditing? Why was RTI not applicable to the foundation?” he had mentioned.
9. It gained donations from tax havens of Luxembourg once a year between 2006 to 2009, the BJP birthday party leader had alleged.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d,s,id) var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s);if(d.getElementById(id))return;js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=178196885542208";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);(document,'script','facebook-jssdk'));