Kanpur Encounter Case: One of probably the most sought after gangsters of Uttar Pradesh, Vikas Dubey, the mastermind at the back of the killing of 8 law enforcement officials in Kanpur, has been arrested on Thursday morning from Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh. Before the arrest, the UP Police had arrested a number of of his aides and a few have been killed in stumble upon as smartly. The chase — involving a number of state police departments—for the feared gangster, who allegedly being helped by way of some insider of the UP Police, has been fascinating to this point. On Thursday morning, when Vikas was once arrested, he was once going to Ujjain Mahakal Temple. Also Read – Kanpur Encounter: Two Aides of Gangster Vikas Dubey Killed; Noida on High Alert
Watch video of his confessing Also Read – Kanpur Encounter: Cash Bounty to Nab Gangster Vikas Dubey Nearly Doubled to Rs 5 Lakh
Also Read – After Kanpur, Man in Baghpat Arrested For Praising Gangster Vikas Dubey in a Facebook Post
— ANI (@ANI) July 9, 2020
Here is what took place:
1. The Haryana Police has arrested 3 alleged accomplices of Vikas Dubey in a raid at a Faridabad space, which the gangster had left a couple of hours previous, officers mentioned on Wednesday.
2. So, the Police understood that Vikas has come to the National Capital Region.
3. A CCTV pictures of an individual such as the gangster seeking to ebook a room at a lodge in Faridabad on Tuesday night time went viral.
4. Chances have been that Vikas would take a look at to go into Noida. Security tests have been intensified in Gautam Buddh Nagar, the border district in western Uttar Pradesh, on Wednesday night time.
5. Meanwhile, the Bahraich police introduced a large manhunt in Indo-Nepal border spaces.
6. Photographs of Dubey have been to be had to all gram pradhans of border villages and shared on Whatsapp teams of police.
7. Before coming to Faridabad, Dubey was once in Shivli, Kanpur.
8. As all checkpoints have been beneath stringent safety test, Dubey didn’t mission to go into Uttar Pradesh. Instead, he fled to Madhya Pradesh.
Eight Uttar Pradesh Police group of workers, together with a deputy superintendent of police, have been killed and 7 others injured in a firefight with criminals in Kanpur at the intervening night time of July 2 and July 3.
Seven others, together with a civilian, have been injured within the assault from a rooftop on a police staff after it entered Bikru village to arrest Vikas Dubey, a history-sheeter who has about 60 legal instances towards him.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d,s,id) var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s);if(d.getElementById(id))return;js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=178196885542208";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);(document,'script','facebook-jssdk'));