New Delhi: As the fight over Rajasthan is getting murkier, a number of skeletons have began tumbling out of the cabinet, elevating questions over how the federal government has been functioning within the state at a time of COVID-19 disaster. Also Read – Rajasthan Crisis: Pilot Camp MLAs Not Headed to Bengaluru, MHA Asks Gehlot For Report on ‘Phone Tapping’
Here are one of the most surprising revelations Also Read – Rajasthan: Gehlot Meets Guv After BTP MLAs Support Cong; MHA Seeks Report From State Over Phone Tapping
1. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has mentioned that he didn’t talk to Sachin Pilot for the final yr — to be explicit 18 months. Sachin Pilot used to be the deputy Chief Minister of the state. Also Read – Rajasthan Crisis: Mayawati Slams Gehlot For ‘Betraying’ BSP, Demands President’s Rule in State
2. Gehlot mentioned Sachin Pilot functioned most effective along with his unswerving MLAs. He disregarded all those that weren’t unswerving to his concepts.
3. The state govt has a COVID control group, however it does no longer have the deputy CM on board.
4. The booklet, revealed through the state govt at the of entirety of 1 yr, didn’t point out the achievements of the ministries beneath Sachin Pilot.
5. Ashok Gehlot has alleged that Sachin Pilot sought after to sign up for the BJP six months in the past together with Jyotiraditya Scindia. But he didn’t have MLAs supporting him.
What is obvious amid this tug of battle is that the governance within the state has gained the blow. Meanwhile, the state underwent during the disaster of crib dying and the new locust assault and COVID-19.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d,s,id) var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s);if(d.getElementById(id))return;js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=178196885542208";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);(document,'script','facebook-jssdk'));