Prince Harry (35) and Duchess Meghan (38) continue to fight for the protection of their privacy in their new California home. The couple had filed a lawsuit in a Los Angeles court because they were being harassed by paparazzi on their estate, their lawyer Michael Kump said. Among other things, photographers used drones to take pictures of their one-year-old son Archie in the garden.
"Everyone and every family member in California has the right to privacy in-house, "it said in the lawyer's announcement." No drones, no helicopters or telephoto lenses can take this right. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are filing this lawsuit to protect their young son's right to privacy in their home without the intrusion of photographers and to uncover and stop those who wish to benefit from these illegal actions. "
Meghan and Harry don't have a good relationship with the boulevard
Meghan and Harry had announced earlier this year that they were withdrawing from the British royals and had partially cut their ties to the royal family. They have been living with Archie in for a few months los Angeles.
Already in Great Britain the couple's relationship with photographers and tabloid media was considered tense. A lawsuit is currently underway against "Mail on Sunday", which concerns a letter from Meghan to her father, which the newspaper had published in excerpts. The Duchess feels her personal rights are violated.