ABC is taking it again to the place it began. The July 6 version of ‘The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons — Ever!’ will center of attention on Alex Michel, the 1st megastar of ‘The Bachelor.’ Get up to the mark on all issues Alex!
The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons — Ever! is taking a lengthy travel down reminiscence lane for its July 6 episode. The inaugural seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette might be explored. That places Alex Michel, 49, the 1st megastar of The Bachelor, and Trista Sutter, the 1st megastar of The Bachelorette, again within the highlight as soon as once more.
Trista has grow to be a liked member of Bachelor Nation since her season, however what came about to Alex? Since his season of The Bachelor, Alex has stepped clear of the highlight. HollywoodLife has rounded up Five key issues to learn about his season and the place he’s these days.
1. Alex kicked off The Bachelor franchise. Alex used to be the first-ever megastar of The Bachelor. The collection debuted in 2002 with Chris Harrison because the host. Alex seemed for romance in 25 girls over the process the season.
2. He break up from his ultimate select quickly after his season ended. At the top of his season, Alex gave his ultimate rose to Amanda Marsh. He didn’t suggest to her at the display, however they persevered to this point after the display used to be over. After a number of months of courting, Alex and Amanda break up up.
3. He went to Harvard! Alex graduated with honors from Harvard College. He later earned his MBA at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
4. Alex is now a virtual media government. Alex is now a managing director for Generation Consulting in Washington D.C., in line with his LinkedIn profile. He additionally had jobs in New York City, London, and San Francisco over time.
5. One of Alex’s women ended up changing into The Bachelorette! Trista Sutter used to be the runner-up of Alex’s season. She used to be decided on as Bachelor Nation’s first-ever Bachelorette. Her season premiered in 2003. She gave her ultimate rose to Ryan Sutter, and so they have been married in 2003. They now have two kids in combination.